- Thinking of Booking with Craiglea B&B
- We are open but still following government guidelines.
- We are not taking deposits in the next few months due to the uncertainty of Covid-19. A valid credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
- For cancellations please see our terms and conditions.
- We have completed a risk assessment to ensure everyone’s safety and to make your stay as comfortable as possible during your stay.
- We will expect all guests to follow the guidance completely. This is not only for your safety but also for our families safety too as it is our family home.
- After you have Booked with Craiglea B&B.
- Once you have booked, you will receive an automated message from Freetobook with details of your booking.
- 3 days before arrival, you will receive details about checking in. These are strictly after 4pm to allow us time to sanitise your room for your comfort.
- Bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights at present.
- We will not be cleaning your room during your stay to minimise the risk of transmission.
- Sanitiser stations are situated in the entrance and each staircase as well as entering the dining room for your use.
- A cooked/Continental Breakfast will be served in the dining room.
- There are details on our website about things to do. Please ask for any further information.
- Details of restaurants and bars open will be on the notice board in reception.
- On check out, please leave your bedroom window open for ventilation. Keys can be dropped off on the hall table. Please inform us when you are departing so we can say thank you and goodbye
- We have had to remove the guest book so please leave a comment online.
Dave & Angela